Wednesday 17 June 2009

SUMMERY OF FINDINGS AND AUDIENCE PROFILE- AUDIENCE RESEARCH

SUMMERY OF FINDINGS AND AUDIENCE PROFILE- AUDIENCE RESEARCH


SUMMERY OF FINDINGS:After doing all my research I have now a target audience. I have asked a range of 30 people for this questionnaire from different genders and ages to help get a fair idea.

 MY TARGET AUDIENCE:  will be aimed at females aged between 16-21 who enjoy ‘DANCE/ HARDCORE DANCE.

 IDEAS OBTAINED TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT: I will be creating a cover for a release of the CD, a magazine advert and a music video.

  • For my music promo video, which has to contain: fast tempo, a female vocal voice and good happy song which people will enjoy listening to? The lyrics will need to be catchy in which people can relate to through emotions and past experiences.
  • The track I choose, the music video must relate to the song and have connections to the song to tell a good plot/story line
  • I must make my CD cover very attracting and appealing to my target audience and genre.
     I will need to consider:
  1. Fonts
  2. Image
  3. Title
  4. Colour

 These are all aspects which help make a good cover and if designed well, it will be a success.

  • The task relates to a magazine advertisement for the CD, which means that if the advertisement is done with high standards and is well published in the magazine, than people will be persuaded to buy the CD


AUDIENCE EXPECATATIONS:

What appealed to the audience about this music genres are:

  • strong emphasis on bass
  • faster tempo featuring a female vocal voice
  • grime
  • The lyrics of Bassline are often focused on love and other issues that may be considered more feminine

 

AUDIENCE PROFILE

 

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Favorite Music Genre: Hardcore/ Dance

Preferred ways to listen to music: Music channels/ Videos

Do you enjoy watching music videos: Yes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment