Wednesday 4 November 2009

Interview with 'Sublime'

I thought it would be a great idea if i created an interview with the artiste 'sublime'. I thought this would be a great way in which we can add popualitry to the artiste Sublime, which will giver her an identity in which her audience will be able to understand. This will give a more connection towards her identify if her 'target audience' can understand how she behaves. This will help focus more on image, is the see that shes a down to earth person from this interview. The questions are very formative about her work as well as asking her views on opinion on her music. 





Addicted2 Hardcore: So when you recorded ‘walking in the rain’. Did you have any idea it would be such a big hit? Sublime: Oh of course not, know one ever knew if it was going to turn into what it turned into. But I’m so happy about it, it's crazy. It's unbelievable that ‘Raver Baby’ signed a record label with my track.

Addicted2 Hardcore: Do you think MySpace had any effect on the record? Sublime: I do believe they had a good impact on it, definitely. Because we've got so many friends and we've had so many hits on the track. I think it has a lot to do with our audience from the younger generation. I think it is useful in creating a big fan base and I think it's a very good thing for the future. Also, if you see the internet getting bigger and bigger, MySpace definitely is the right way to go.

Addicted2 Hardcore: The idea for the bedroom in the video- was that your idea or where did that come from? Sublime: well I was going through a lot of emotions, from just splitting up from my boyfriend and a lot of young people, especially girls, lock them selves in their rooms for days, so I thought it was a setting in where people can relate to because it such a familiar surrounding environment.

Addicted2 Hardcore: Did you have fun making the video? Sublime: Oh, it was fantastic. I mean it was very tiring; we did it all through the night. It was great to be surrounding with all my friends, which made me feel more confidante when dancing. That was very embarrassing!

Addicted2 Hardcore: What are the plans for the next single? Sublime: well I’ve been working with ‘Darren styles’ for my next single which should hopefully be realised some time next year. He’s a written loads of lyrics for other well know dance DJs such as N-trance. He’s great to work with but I can’t say anymore then that because I want it to be a surprise. Raver Baby will help produce the record and cross fingers that it explodes as well.

Addicted2 Hardcore: What would you like to say to all your fans out there? Sublime: Just thanks’ everybody for the big support, and also all the radio DJs who support us, it's really; really nice from the help I get from ‘Raver Baby’.You're wonderful, and without you we wouldn't be here today, so a huge kiss and a hug from me.




I have added this interview on to the MySpace page in which i created for 'Addiced2 Hardcore'. This will be reachable global, which will also help to gain her statues and identity if more of a mass audience can read and view it by different media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment