Thursday 29 October 2009

Reflection on event promotion inside CD inlay

(I scanned this piece of inside cover from my collection of clubland albums. This is another template and design which i can use whilst creating a similar design for the group CD cover...Addicted2 Hardcore)


 I scanned this image from my 'Clubland x-treme hardcore 3' album. This lets you know what also is available in the clubland series as well as keeping you updated
   (i scanned this flyer from HTID 31, Which i was given to at end off a rave)This flyer comes from an hardcore event night 'HTID 31'. It shows you upcoming event nights that HTID promote and organize as well as featuring albums they also produce and informing its consumer how and where to buy them.
Whilst doing textual analysis on the genre 'Hardcore/Dance', I found that inside a lot of the albums series 'Clubland' and 'X-treme hardcore clubland', had a lot of club event promotion and promotion for its website and previous albums created. I have scanned in some research that I  found in my album collection where they apply promotion. 


This gave me a great idea in how we can help promote 'Addicted2 hardcore previous albums by having them featured behind the disc, so when the consumer opens the disc they will notice something behind it.

Having 'Raver Baby' as a record label, means we can feature their upcoming events and club nights as well inside the CD. This will be a great to target the consumer as well as promoting the Club night and album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment